Code of Ethics
Using psychic and astrology predictions, it is of great importance to state what is being seen in past, present, and future predictions. Lori Ann never sugarcoats the information for her clients and follows a strict practice of code of ethics.
1. Do No Harm; Do Right - Always working for the highest good and empowerment of all concerned; must do no harm.
2. Non-Discrimination - Must not advocate or express hatred or discrimination towards other people or classes for any reason.
3. Disclosure and Informed Consent - Represent me, my qualifications, fees, and advertising truthfully, and must gain informed consent before practicing on clients.
4. Client Confidentiality - Preserve client confidentiality under all circumstances unless otherwise required by law.
5. Professional Integrity - Always maintain the highest standards of professional and personal conduct in the metaphysical field, and never exploit, control, manipulate, or mistreat clients, colleagues, or anyone else; nor misrepresent research data.
6. Professional Discretion - Practice with full presence of mind, never practice beyond the scope of training, qualifications, and abilities; uphold the right to refuse or refer a client if necessary, and never diagnose or prescribe unless legally licensed.
7. Professional Presentation - Always maintain a professional and orderly appearance of both their person and their practice.
8. Professional Boundaries - Maintain professional boundaries with clients; and avoid conflicts of interest, over-familiarity, and sexual harassment.
9. Legal Conformity and Insurance - Comply with all state and federal laws, and maintain Professional Liability Insurance where available for their practice.
10. Continuing Education and Contributions to the Field - Maintain a positive attitude toward life-long learning and are encouraged to contribute to the field and to humanity, each in my own unique way.
We give our clients